Learning how to keep customer-centricity at the front of your company mind-set and deliver a seamless end-to-end experience for your customers
The European telecoms market is changing! With mergers and acquisitions commonplace, and the popularity of OTT and digital services ever-rising, translating all this complexity into a simple yet personalised experience for customers has never been more challenging.
The 2015 edition of the CEM in Telecoms European Summit has been designed specifically to address this challenge and many more. With the help of our Global Advisory Board, Telecoms IQ have revamped the conference agenda and format. New for 2015, attendees will:
- Participate in an exclusive "Understanding the Customer" focus day and discover how to leverage the Voice of the Customer and other insights to drive improvements in the customer experience
- Benefit from new tailored streams for MVNOs, cable providers, and fixed and mobile operators, so you can benchmark your CEM strategies with companies in the same situation as yourself
- Hear more case studies than ever from the CEE and Mediterranean regions
- Learn how other industries address the challenges of customer experience, with in-depth case studies from banks and retailers
- Deep-dive challenges with their peers during over 10 hours of structured interactive sessions and networking
Watch this space for details of the final agenda. Until then why not check out what was discussed last year?
Who will you meet at the CEM in Telecoms European Summit?
Network with and learn from Europe's leading operator VPs, Directors, Heads and Senior Managers of:
- Customer Experience
- Digital Care
- Network Experience
- Social Media
- Customer Insights
- Call Centre Operations
- Retention & Loyalty