CEM in Telecoms Europe is the premier meeting place for customer experience leaders to connect, collaborate and shape the future of the European telecoms industry.
Whether you’re interested in improving customer lifetime value, reducing cost-to-serve or digitally transforming your products and services to uncover the next big commercial opportunity, don’t miss the chance to unite with 150 of the telecoms industry’s customer experience gurus to discuss how to remain one step ahead in this rapidly consolidating market.
Our top- tier industry event now caters for the entire telecoms community with one, all-inclusive event. With 2 tracks to choose from, we have the solutions to both your B2C and B2B needs!
Why attend Europe’s premier meeting place for CEM in Telecoms community?
- Learn how to develop a culture of continuous CEM improvement
- Identify the latest customer care innovations
- Find out how to exploit customer data to enhance the customer experience
- Learn how to optimize commercial performance and reduce inefficiencies whilst enhancing the customer experience
- Discover how to bring the customer into the heart of product design, or learn how to personalise your marketing campaigns to improve ROI and satisfaction
- Learn how to embed the Voice of the Client into process design to ensure long-term client satisfaction
- Discover how to leverage insight into the buyer journey to market to the right individuals within your target accounts
- Discuss how to gain CAPEX investment for your new client-centric strategies
- Find out how to ensure company and client base mergers have no negative impact on the customer experience
- Identify how to develop digital and partner services to provide additional value to customers
Meet Your Speakers
Senior Manager Operations Performance & Lifecycle Mgmt
Telekom Austria Group
Churn and Loyalty Department Manager
Managing Director, Europe
Head of Customer Experience & Mobile Services
Director Digital Business Marketing
Head of Customer Testing Center
VP Voice of Customers & Voice of Orange People
Regional Head Service Management
T-Mobile Czech Republic
Head of Customer Operations
Head Of Client Service Management
Head of Large B2B group
Head of Customer Experience
Director, Business strategy and service design
Global Head of Customer Experience MNCS
Director Voice of the Customer
MD Consumer Division
Director of Customer Analytics
Customer Experience Director
Digital Centre of Expertise Director
VP B2B Marketing
Senior Vice President B2B & ICT
Deutsche Telekom AG
What Others Have to Say
"The conference circuit gets busier every year; but having invested in a number of telecoms conferences over the years I find Telecoms IQ to be one of the most consistent in terms of creating a compelling agenda and attracting the right level of delegates. For us, as a sponsor, these are critical in our ability to generate a positive ROI."
"The CEM event was a great intimate event with interactive panels, a good level of participants from different companies in the Telecoms sector, and lots of networking time to find and connect with the right people"
Who you will meet at CEM in Telecoms Europe:
Ways To Reconstruct Your Business Division To Reduce Costs And Maximise Your Customer Experience
With most B2B relationships being made up of five or six segments, it can be quite hard to deliver a diverse set of products to multiple channels seamlessly.
Seven steps to a successful telecoms B2B customer experience programme
A recent study carried out by a customer intelligence firm found that customer experience will be the most important business strategy among B2B companies in 2020.