Main Conference Day One
HEADLINER CENTRE STAGE: WHO IS MORE INNOVATIVE, YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMER?8:00 am - 8:30 am Welcome, registration and refreshments
HEADLINER CENTRE STAGE: WHO IS MORE INNOVATIVE, YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMER?8:30 am - 8:45 am Chair's welcome and opening remarks
HEADLINER CENTRE STAGE: WHO IS MORE INNOVATIVE, YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMER?8:45 am - 9:00 am Market overview
HEADLINER CENTRE STAGE: WHO IS MORE INNOVATIVE, YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMER?9:00 am - 9:30 am Innovation headliner: Disrupt or Die
Technology has not only changed the way we work, it’s levelled the competitive landscape, allowing start-ups to compete with the established larger organisations. Gary will discuss the disruptive new-comers who have forced businesses to re-evaluate their strategies, ways of working and culture. To get ready for the future, Gary will discuss how to evolve to ensure you’re not left behind.
HEADLINER CENTRE STAGE: WHO IS MORE INNOVATIVE, YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMER?9:30 am - 10:00 am The Digital Customer Experience: The Role of Identity-Centric Platforms
What is the digital experience we so often hear about? Is that experience widely spread already? Are telecom customers enjoying the digital experience they crave? Join us to hear about how early adopters are embracing digital transformation strategies with a platform-based business model approach to succeed in the internet economy. Hear how operators are leveraging digital identity as a strategic service to transform the user experience to a seamless, digital world of entertainment, communications, and connected life services.
HEADLINER CENTRE STAGE: WHO IS MORE INNOVATIVE, YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMER?10:00 am - 10:30 am Are you ready for the 4th industrial revolution?
- How will IOT change the way in which customers interact with us?
- What is innovation for customer experience? Discuss how a combination of old and new can be just as effective
- How can you adjust your channels and ways of working to capture future opportunities?
CEM LEADERSHIP PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMME9:00 am - 11:00 am The inaugural CEM leadership partner programme
The European telecoms and media market has become increasingly competitive and the quest for uncovering new pools of customers as well as retaining existing ones is more complex. Strategic collaboration between Operator, MVNO and OTT has become key to delivering the full customer offering.
Join this Chatham House session to discuss how you can partner and collaborate to deliver usability, speed to market and market leading customer experience.
Key areas of discussion will include:
- The new customer experiences which have landed outside of your market but will affect your future customer’s behaviour
- How to achieve the same level of product engineering as your competition
- How to remain price competitive in a saturated market
10:30 am - 11:00 am Morning networking break
11:00 am - 11:30 am Interview session: Getting sign off!
- Prioritisation of tech – How to do you create a bullet proof business case for investment to ensure you can push forward with your CEM implementations swiftly?
- Demonstrating ROI - How do you demonstrate that tech investments are working for your business and where do stakeholders’ expectations need to be set?
- Invest to get ahead not just to catch up – Demonstrate the importance of your investment to make sure you stay ahead of your competition now and in the future
11:30 am - 12:00 pm Why millennials need Telcos to step up their game and how OTT players are disrupting customer behavior
- How OTT players are owning the customer relationship
- What Telcos will need to do to survive and win in this dynamic & competitive landscape
- Why proactively providing relevant information is the key to customer loyalty & trust
12:00 pm - 12:45 pm Headline panel session: Innovation - under-hyped or over-hyped?
- Cost effective innovations: Take a whirlwind tour of current and future innovations available to you and assess the cost effectiveness of each to your business model
- Substance over style: Assess the current use cases of new innovations including blockchain and the real impact it will have on your process management and customer experience
- Changing your business model – Does ROI of these innovations outweigh the changes which you will have to make to your internal structure and process worth?
12:45 pm - 1:15 pm Automation: The next frontier for customer experience
Although most CSPs have moved to some form of digital billing, inefficiencies are still at large for both the CSP and the customer. So how do you remove the payment roadblocks and make it easier for your customers to do business with you? You enable invoice automation for your customers. In this session, participants will learn:
· The current state of the billing experience from the customer’s point of view
· How automation is redefining the customer billing experience and beyond
· Why this automated approach is a game changer for CSPs
1:15 pm - 2:15 pm Networking lunch break
2:15 pm - 2:45 pm How to enhance the digital billing experience
- Challenges faced by B2C & B2B CSPs to leverage and consolidate multiple billing platforms to deliver a self-serve billing portal
- Differences in complexity between B2C & B2B billing
- Delivering centralised visibility and unified billing communications across fixed, mobile, data, hosted ICT etc
- Subscriber Data Intelligence & Customer Centric Observations
- Simplify billing comms to significantly enhance the customer experience and reduce customer care costs
2:45 pm - 3:15 pm The use of sub-brands to personalise
- What are the risks of sub-branding – can you weaken your overall brand identity as a result?
- How do you communicate re-brands and sub-brands effectively to your customer?
- How can you tailor a brand to a regional audience whilst maintaining the strength and integrity of the parent brand?
3:15 pm - 3:45 pm Why omni-digital is a key differentiator for outstanding customer experience?
- Customer expectations and behaviors change rapidly in an always-more-digital environment – what are they and how to keep up?
- How an omni-digital approach can enable outstanding customer experience?
- What are the major obstacles of an omni-digital customer care strategy and how to overcome them?
3:45 pm - 4:15 pm Why social media is a power not to be ignored
- Consumers don’t just listen to experts for product advice; they listen to other consumers on a mass scale. How can you optimise your sales through influencer marketing?
- How do you benchmark success when it comes to ROI of sales and leads over social media?
- Customer complaints over social media channels: understand the repercussions to react appropriately and quickly!
4:15 pm - 4:45 pm Afternoon networking break
4:45 pm - 5:15 pm How to turn the humble bill into your most valuable customer communication
It’s no secret that poor customer communication is one of the main causes of dissatisfaction and churn. From bad bills and impersonal emails to dull and disappointing digital experiences. As customer experience professionals take charge of smoothing out ‘bumpy’ experiences on the customer journey, how can they ensure that customer communications deliver their brand experience promise?
• Unlocking the power of your billing data as part of an overall CEM strategy
• Transforming your most-read communications into personalized, engaging interactions that cut costs, improve satisfaction and drive revenue
• Simplifying customer communications and making them easier to understand to triage issues
• Framing the conversation with the right tone of voice and brand personality
• Conversing with customers like you know, and care, about them
5:15 pm - 5:45 pm What is added value to an enterprise? Achieving B2B brand loyalty
- What are the nuances between B2B and B2C interaction? Is it two different strategies altogether?
- With cost always being at the forefront of the B2B customer, what are the off the shelf innovations which can improve their customer experience ?
- Is there a way in which increased CEM costs can avoid being passed onto the customer?
5:45 pm - 6:15 pm The Tech Factor! Which one is going to go the distance?
With so many tech innovations on the market, it is crucial that you challenge their impact on your service delivery, their impact on your budget and their impact on customer experience – are they worth your time and investment?
Take part in live polling throughout this session to ask the questions you haven’t time to ask to ensure you make informed decisions on your next investment.
And the winner is! Listen to our hand picked judging panel’s feedback.