Global Head of Sales
It’s no secret that poor customer communication is one of the main causes of dissatisfaction and churn. From bad bills and impersonal emails to dull and disappointing digital experiences. As customer experience professionals take charge of smoothing out ‘bumpy’ experiences on the customer journey, how can they ensure that customer communications deliver their brand experience promise?
• Unlocking the power of your billing data as part of an overall CEM strategy
• Transforming your most-read communications into personalized, engaging interactions that cut costs, improve satisfaction and drive revenue
• Simplifying customer communications and making them easier to understand to triage issues
• Framing the conversation with the right tone of voice and brand personality
• Conversing with customers like you know, and care, about them