Chief Customer Experience Officer
- New leadership skill sets - What is required from a head of customer experience management in light of digitalisation?
- The convergence of job functions: Are the roles of CTO, CMO and CXO merging?
- Multi-disciplinary teams: How do you ensure effective collaboration between your product, engineering, marketing, operations, data and finance exec team?
11:15 AM Headline panel session: Don’t fear the robots! Leading your team through an era of automation
- The machine will not replace the human –Educate your workforce to understand the benefits of automated customer care instead of approaching it as threat
- A new wave of training – Identify the future skills gap early and train now to maintain a highly productive, motivated and empowered team
- Innovating from the bottom up – Encourage collaboration in the workplace to generate ideas from those who are carrying out customer service daily