Strategy GPM/Group Innovation - eCompany
Deutsche Telekom AG
- Cost effective innovations: Take a whirlwind tour of current and future innovations available to you and assess the cost effectiveness of each to your business model
- Substance over style: Assess the current use cases of new innovations including blockchain and the real impact it will have on your process management and customer experience
- Changing your business model – Does ROI of these innovations outweigh the changes which you will have to make to your internal structure and process worth?
- What are the nuances between B2B and B2C interaction? Is it two different strategies altogether?
- With cost always being at the forefront of the B2B customer, what are the off the shelf innovations which can improve their customer experience ?
- Is there a way in which increased CEM costs can avoid being passed onto the customer?