Main Conference Day One
Wednesday, September 26th, 2018
The European telecoms and media market has become increasingly competitive and the quest for uncovering new pools of customers as well as retaining existing ones is more complex. Strategic collaboration between Operator, MVNO and OTT has become key to delivering the full customer offering.
Join this Chatham House session to discuss how you can partner and collaborate to deliver usability, speed to market and market leading customer experience.
Key areas of discussion will include:
- The new customer experiences which have landed outside of your market but will affect your future customer’s behaviour
- How to achieve the same level of product engineering as your competition
- How to remain price competitive in a saturated market
Main Conference Day Two
Thursday, September 27th, 2018
11:00 AM Headline panel session: Don’t fear the robots! Leading your team through an era of automation
- The machine will not replace the human –Educate your workforce to understand the benefits of automated customer care instead of approaching it as threat
- A new wave of training – Identify the future skills gap early and train now to maintain a highly productive, motivated and empowered team
- Innovating from the bottom up – Encourage collaboration in the workplace to generate ideas from those who are carrying out customer service daily