VP, Head of Human Centred Design
11:00 AM Headline panel session: Don’t fear the robots! Leading your team through an era of automation
- The machine will not replace the human –Educate your workforce to understand the benefits of automated customer care instead of approaching it as threat
- A new wave of training – Identify the future skills gap early and train now to maintain a highly productive, motivated and empowered team
- Innovating from the bottom up – Encourage collaboration in the workplace to generate ideas from those who are carrying out customer service daily
3:15 PM Data driven customer experience – how data and machine learning can (and cannot) drive better customer understanding and experience
- How do you create a sophisticated network of tracking points to predict customer intentions?
- How can predictive analytics open new opportunities for additional services to the customer?
- Spot, assess and react to customer needs before the customer knows them